lör 12 sep.|
Hotel At Six
Neuroscientific pain modulation
Note: This course is in English. Neuroscience pain modulation is an innovative two-day course focusing on pain research and pain modulation. Learn what is the best and most popular modalities in pain management, and the typical errors in pain management.
Tid och plats
12 sep. 2020 09:00 – 13 sep. 2020 16:00
Hotel At Six, Brunkebergstorg 6, 111 51 Stockholm, Sverige
Obs denna kurs hålls på engelska, men vi kommer vara behjälpliga med översättning av ord på svenska om behov finns.
Neuroscience pain modulation is an innovative two-day course focusing on pain research and pain modulation. Learn what is the best and most popular modalities in pain management, and the typical errors in pain management. Get a thorough introduction to modern and scientific pain management, as well as an in-depth understanding of the complexity of pain and the many factors that affect the pain experience.
With well over 300 scientific references the two day course presents a much needed and anticipated update to the governing and fundamental theories and concepts in traditional pain management and physiotherapy.
• Learn an updated approach to the treatment of pain that you can immediately apply in your practice and that reinforces the tools you already use
• Get a thorough and in-depth review of the many different factors which modulate pain, as a strong and fundamental starting point for an updated approach to the treatment of patients with pain
• Learn to convey and explain the latest neuroscience knowledge about pain to patients. Through the use of images and metaphors in an easy and understandable way, reducing the risk pain catastrophizing, a typical risk factor for patients
• Learn the latest pain research and gain an in-depth understanding of the complexity of pain and the many factors that modulate your patients' pain experience
• Learn to view communication as a powerful tool between the therapist and patient
• Get an innovative and updated approach to the treatment of complex chronic pain
• Learn a scientific and principle-based approach to the treatment of all diagnoses where pain is the cardinal symptom, that is where pain is the patients predominant symptom
• Get an in-depth and detailed review of most used modalities within
pain management, as well as an innovative guide to choosing modalities
• Get a current and updated model for clinical reasoning in pain management
Neuroscientific pain modulation is a scientific and principle-based approach to the treatment of all diagnoses where pain is the cardinal symptom. This course fits both clinical practitioners and trainers who want to expand their knowledge.
4 000,00 kr
Pris 4000kr är inklusive moms. Pris utan moms är 3200kr
4 000,00 kr